Reklama
Strona 3 z 3 PierwszaPierwsza 123
Pokazuje wyniki od 31 do 39 z 39

Temat: [Brazil] [7.x] OverBash - old tibia with SOUND! Start: [01 July, Monday 12:00h]

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Tibiantis
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj OverBash napisał Pokaż post
    Cytat został ukryty, ponieważ ignorujesz tego użytkownika. Pokaż cytat.
    as I said, the person with the smaller monitor sees the direction that the other person is seeing her, and they only attack closely, can not shoot a rune at a long distance, are normal distances
    small monitor:
    You don't get it apparently. Normally in tibia you can do an action (attack, shoot m-wall, throw pot etc.) as soon as you appear in victim's screen and battle list (and he appears in yours). This makes various sneaky tactics possible, e.g. rushing into someone's screen and attacking instantly when he doesn't expect it, or waiting for someone to come with m-walls ready to shoot on the edge of your screen etc. In your server none of these is possible if atleast one player (attackers or victims) have wider screen, as both sides will get to know about each other way before any action can be done. With this you can very easily avoid all m-wall lines and other kind of traps, as well as put stone skin/energy ring in time (or just run the other direction) when someone rushes on you.
    That's because you can see much further than the actual action-possible area, which stays fixed 15x11 size, as you said. It's a really huge change in pvp, if you ask me.

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

ktos wbija na to ?

3. Reklama

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

nienawidze roka xd na start exp x10 od 8lvl x2 i od 100lvl x1 może byc ale na start x1 słabo

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj tibia77 napisał Pokaż post
    You don't get it apparently. Normally in tibia you can do an action (attack, shoot m-wall, throw pot etc.) as soon as you appear in victim's screen and battle list (and he appears in yours). This makes various sneaky tactics possible, e.g. rushing into someone's screen and attacking instantly when he doesn't expect it, or waiting for someone to come with m-walls ready to shoot on the edge of your screen etc. In your server none of these is possible if atleast one player (attackers or victims) have wider screen, as both sides will get to know about each other way before any action can be done. With this you can very easily avoid all m-wall lines and other kind of traps, as well as put stone skin/energy ring in time (or just run the other direction) when someone rushes on you.
    That's because you can see much further than the actual action-possible area, which stays fixed 15x11 size, as you said. It's a really huge change in pvp, if you ask me.
    he said he will not be able to play rune away, only in the original sqms of Tibia, it should be 8sqm
    do not know

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Tibiantis
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj Tibia OldSchool napisał Pokaż post
    he said he will not be able to play rune away, only in the original sqms of Tibia, it should be 8sqm
    do not know
    if you still don't get it, please use better traductor

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

ale igla ots 21 online z czego 20 br (wiem, ze to brazylijski otees ale bez przesady xD) wiec pewnie 1 + 2 z brazylli = 3 real grajkow. myle sie ?
    no chyba, ze tylko ci z brazylii sa na tyle pojebani by tu grac

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

server online,
    sorry I kept a door that blocked some people's entrance, I released now

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

I advise everyone to upgrade their clients, a European proxy has been added, and the old client no longer works

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

the best

Reklama

Informacje o temacie

Użytkownicy przeglądający temat

Aktualnie 1 użytkowników przegląda ten temat. (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)