Białystok
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

zebraj pod taxowka

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj Adposatnr napisał Pokaż post
    Cytat został ukryty, ponieważ ignorujesz tego użytkownika. Pokaż cytat.
    zebraj pod taxowka
    jedyny sprawdzony sposob. na 15 lvliu zacznij sprzedawac fejm za 15-20k

warto dodac ze chodzi o taxowke w henesys. w zaleznosci od twojego skilla zebrania i od godziny w ktorej masz zamiar zebrac mozesz zdobyc od 5 do nawet 400k. taka srednia w godzinach gdy gra najwiecej ludzi to okolo 50k
    Ostatnio zmieniony przez Gayaku : 07-08-2018, 05:40

3. Reklama
    Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    z pod bloku
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Jest ktoś? Jednego nam potrzeba do party questa. msg Franio

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    z pod bloku
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Dobrym pomysłem będzie do meby na 25lvl dojebać wszystkie scrolle 100% ze sklepu? W eq już czeka claw na 40lvl

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Nie
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

tak

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    z pod bloku
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

ee jednak nie, za mało mam hajsu, lepiej to zrobić na wyższym lvlu.
    Powiedzcie mi jakie questy opłaca się zrobić żeby zarobić trochę hajsu, głównie na victoria island zanim ruszę dalej.
    Głosujemy, głosujemy, pozdro!

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    z pod bloku
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Serwer widzę, że się rozwija, gram z tydzień a już z 30 osób, zrobiło się 60 online. To idzie w dobrym kierunku, a niedługo duży update i maple itemy i też sporo osób wejdzie nowych.

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

najlepiej patrzec po daily-weekly-monthly czy sie zmienia ;)

ogolnie nie mam czasu na gierke niestety a pogral bym ;/
    wojownik - maple items must have na 43 lvl

co do questa to zrob tego na skrola 25 lvl - wart od 100k do nawet 2.5 miliona w zaleznosci co trafisz

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    z pod bloku
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

https://bbb.hidden-street.net/quest/...-the-wild-boar

Ten?

Już dawno zrobiony.
    Ja mam 29lvl i też mało czasu, dlatego długo wbijam, ale zaraz 2nd job :D
    Problem w tym, że dalej już zupełnie nie wiem gdzie expić, jakie questy robić :P

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    z pod bloku
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

No to chyba sewer padł na dobre, a szkoda, bo zapowiadał się nieźle.

Kod:
      Hello Victorians!

Wow! It has been an incredible time bringing the purest form of old school MapleStory back from the void for all
      of us to enjoy again. We made it to a year already with how long the server has lasted if we count MapleGlobal's
      time. ToV/MG started August 25th 2017, and made it past August 25th 2018. This is a very important milestone to have
      reached for me. To have an anniversary of the server hosted as it was back in the day of GMS, and having a bunch of
      cool people to share the experience with. I will certainly never forget it.

You might be wondering why I'm suddenly bringing up achievements as if I'm hinting towards something else. I really
      do apologize, but what I am hinting at is not a good thing... For many of you, it has been difficult to get a hold of
      me and Roar, to the point where it seemed like we have been ignoring many of you. I want to make it clear, we were
      not ignoring you, instead our attention was being put towards a war that we wish never had to come to Tales of
      Victoria. *A war against Nexon.*

We don't tend to share any news that we think would scare you guys, which is why you probably haven't heard about it
      until now or recently. Nexon's legal team have been at war with me and Roar for the past 4 months now. After all the
      time spent into fighting against their efforts in shutting us down, unfortunately we have lost. Please do forgive me
      for being a little vague with explaining this situation, as I cannot really share everything of what happened between
      me and their legal team due to confidentiality. This is effectively the tl;dr version.

It all started back in MG, when we got DMCA'd and the team split up afterwards due to no one wanting to deal with the
      legal issues that were being put onto us. Thus creating the initial team's divide and spawning the MG revival we all
      know today as Tales of Victoria. This may have been enough to chase some team members out, but not me and fAKE. We
      had bigger ambitions, and we went on to try our best and push ToV forward despite all the sadness, drama, and
      technical difficulties we experienced along the way. We even went underground with no website and just a discord for
      a very long time just to fly under the radar from Nexon. But we knew we had to surface in order to grow again, so we
      finally pushed ToV up from the underground state it was in and made a website.

Nexon's legal team found us only 2 months after us bringing the server out of it's underground state. Whether it was
      someone who reported us, or if Nexon found us naturally, Nexon's legal team yet again were trying to shut us down for
      a copyrighted website, but we counter-acted their copyright claims by re-doing our website to be completely
      copyright-free with no images that belong to Nexon at all, and if they did, we referred to them from a 3rd-party
      website via a 3rd party API.

After we won that battle, Nexon's legal team went back to work in trying to pin another reason on us in order to
      motivate us to shut down. I went on a phone call with Nexon's attorney and the conversation went back and forth. The
      attorney would say that my new redone website had copyrighted images, and I explained how it didn't. The attorney
      would say that my server's source code was copyrighted by Nexon and it was their source code, but that was totally
      false and I shut that claim down nearly instantly. Then the attorney tried to state that me hosting a download for
      the client was a copyright strike, but I proceeded to explain that it was hosted on a third party file share website
      so it wasn't me hosting it. Like I said before, the conversation between me and the attorney went back and forth in
      this phone call, but it ended up having me as the winner in the end.

After I won us that battle, the attorney went back to work in trying to find another reason to shut us down. And
      finally, this is where we raised the white flag, where Nexon finally got us in a corner. The attorney responded to me
      stating that despite my website having no copyrighted images or content, despite me using a third party file share
      website for my files, despite me being hands-off as much as possible, the attorney would be able to nail me with
      "contributory copyright", where as long as I was a motivator for other people to break copyright laws or instigate it
      in any way, shape, or form, I would be guilty. I will spare you the rest of the legal jargon and details, but
      needless to say, no one here at the staff team of ToV have anything to fight against this claim and we are forced to
      shut down at this point.

I find it incredibly annoying that Nexon won the battle just before we were able to release Ludibrium... this was not
      on purpose, I promise. This was the expansion we wanted to bring to you guys for so long, and now we can't. I
      sincerely apologize for this, I really wish it did not have to be this way. At the end of the day, I don't want to go
      to court with Nexon and lose. I don't want to get fined a lot of money from statutory damages. I don't want to get in
      any legal trouble because of a MapleStory private server that I started as a hobby due to my love for MapleStory. It
      is what it is unfortunately.

Nonetheless, despite us having to shut down, I still want to say that this experience of reviving oldschool
      MapleStory has been one of the best experiences I've ever had in my entire life. I only wish it could have gone on
      longer, but as my friend would say, that's life... ToV may be coming to a close, but the experience will forever stay
      in our hearts and memories. I love you all, and ToV was amazing while it lasted.

P.S. - My legit character's IGN was BanHammer this whole time! Go figure right? I wonder if it was obvious...

- Wackyracer

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

postacie zostaly przeniesione na maplebeta.net
    jesli jednak miales jakies maple weaponsy to juz nie masz

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    z pod bloku
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

To niech się pierdolą, miałem maple kandayo max avg ..l..

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

jakby ktos chcial pograc to jest restart > https://oldschoolmaple.com/
    ja ogolnie grac nie bede bo nie mam czasu. ale tak wklejam start 22.12

Mickey Mouse

Domyślny

Gra ktos w 2?

Reklama

Informacje o temacie

Użytkownicy przeglądający temat

Aktualnie 1 użytkowników przegląda ten temat. (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)