Reklama
Strona 1 z 11 123 ... OstatniaOstatnia
Pokazuje wyniki od 1 do 10 z 104

Temat: [France][7.4] - Voidcore - Low Rate igiełka

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny [France][7.4] - Voidcore - Low Rate igiełka

Server info:
    -Exp: 3-2x (Rookgaard 3x - Main 2x stable)
    -Skill: 2x
    -Magic: 1x
    -Regen: 2x
    -Loot: 1x
    -Runes and Ammo: 1x (Runes can be conjured inside of your backpack)
    -Spells need to be learnt in order to be casted

Features of Voidcore:
    - Monsters are real 7.4 Monsters, that means they behave exactly like back in the days (Attacking, Movement, Cast chance, Loot, Target Strategy, etc)
    - Fair Gameplay due to our No P2W Policy (we will never offer any advantage through cashing in)
    - Over 50 Tasks that match the lowrate system and give unobtainable items as rewards
    - Djinns and Postman Quest are working perfectly just like back in the day.
    - Rashid has been added to the game (You need to finish Postman Quest in order to be able to trade with him)
    - Daily Events with random rewards (raids, trivia, soccer, hide n' seek)
    - Easy communication with magic shops ("buy bp blank", "buy bp mf")
    - Bank System has been implemented
    - Daily Backups (so even if anything happens to the server we have a daily backup and can set everything up in a matter of hours).
    - and more...

Ostatni update z 05.03.2018:
    New Features:
    -We have a brand new client! (Otclient with multiple-panel options and camera recorder + player)
    -Sprites have been improved (We now run over 99% 7.4 sprites, the landscape should feel exactly like as in the old days)
    -New Task Rewards - There are over 60 Tasks to be done with unique prizes as rewards! (They'll be update on the website by today)
    -New Outfits - We have in total 15 Outfits for each sex, they can be obtained through questing and skinning
    -Skinning System - Gather monster materials to build your desired -outfits (You can craft an Obsidian Knife or a Blessed Wooden Stake to skin monsters)
    -Damage-Balance System - The whole Damage dealing and receiving has been rewriten (it's as accurate as it can get at the moment)
    -Pits of Inferno mechanisms are now working perfectly
    -The forum has gotten way better to use - I welcome every player to discuss stuff through there (Thanks to @Znote)
    -Discord Overlay possible

-How to get an Obsidian Lance? -Simply take a Dragon Shield and an Obsidian Lance to the Sweaty Cyclops in Ab'Dendriel and let him smith that up for you, each one gets ready within 24 hours.

-How to get a Blessed Wooden Stake? -Oldrak in Plains of Havoc's Temple can sell it to your for 5000 gold coins.

-How to calculate your damage input and output?

-Max Damage Output (Attack): Your attack skill * Your weapon attack value * 0.066

-Max Damage Input (Defense): Your shield's defense value * (Your skill * Your Defense Factor / 100). - Defense Factor is 5 on full attack, 7 on balanced and 10 on full defense. - The defense varies between 0 and the value of the Maximum you can defend, if the damage is higher than what you can defend with your shield and skill it then gets redirected to the armor check step.

-The armor Check will be in a range between the two values below (min,max):

-Max Damage Input (Armor): Your Armor Value (everything you're wearing that has an ARM value, all added up) * 0.95.
    -Min Damage Input (Armor): Your Armor Value (everything you're wearing that has an ARM value, all added up) * 0.475.

Everything that goes through the armor is the amount of Health Points you might lose.

Bugfixes:
    -The Map has been improved when it comes to 7.4 (I've watched over 2 hours of old Tibia-Cams and rebuilt countless places in details so you can have the best nostalgia feeling)
    -Over 100 Map "imperfections" have been corrected
    -Djinns and Postman Quest have been rewritten, reviewed and tested (Update on Djinn Quest: Alesar doesn't sell items anymore, Yasai sell his items and Alesars together)
    -A few Corpses and Monsters have been fixed (Fire-Elemental did have a small problem with the decay-time, Snake was Type venom and it shouldn't be)

What am I working on at the moment?
    -Working on a decent Wikipedia for all the players that need documented quests and information about the gameplay itself.
    -Getting our discord-server an official status (so even more people can find us)
    -Implementing more content to the server (Questline-Wise, Achievements with rewards) - Don't worry when you hear about new content from me, I share a way too strong feeling to oldschool version of this game, I will not destroy the nostalgia by messing up with mechanics, economy or anything else - Everything is well-thought and reviewed more times before getting into game.

Help, my client doesn't work!!1eleven!one!11

-Mind that you'll need the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 to run the client, most computers have got it installed already but if you cannot run the client please download it directly from Microsoft.

My maps?

-Yes, your maps are gone, you should start working on getting them explored again, maybe you'll find something new in the way. ;)

Pare słów ode mnie:

Serverek fajny. GM wydaje się ogarnięty (można prześledzić posty na otlandzie (https://otland.net/members/okke.213561/). Start był 2 miechy temu, obecnie 40-50 online, przy czym można mieć 2 mcki, więc realnie gra pewnie z 25~ osób.
    Są rzeczy do poprawy, ale żadne głowy cyklopów z ziemi nie wystają. O formule dmg sie nie wypowiadam, bo to tibia77 by musiał przykucować, ale wygląda legitnie.

Cytuj ProEda napisał Pokaż post
    Cytat został ukryty, ponieważ ignorujesz tego użytkownika. Pokaż cytat.
    wie ktos czy mozna z piskiem opon ruszyc do tylu czy tylko do przodu?
    bo gogle cisza jakby tylko mozna bylo wprzod

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Białystok
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Jakis 93 ek do mnie napisal czy nie potrzebuje porad czy eq na start wysmialem go ze ja mu moge poradzic jak grac bo wbil 93lv w 3 miesiace na x2

Mysle 5 dni i mozemy rozpoczac kasowanie takich fraglesow

kurla bije dle/dragony 80lvlami i nic nie leci kurla wawik te dle zero dropu fire sword na 1 hunt welcome to real tibia dziwko its hard ot not like easymode medivia u dont profit on dl 80lv ek !!! u quit in week

ok challenge accepted

trzeba rozkreci tego otsa i najebac fraglesow w czerep

3. Reklama
    Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Santa Motyka
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

coz zapowiadam koniec tego otsa w przeciagu max 2 tygodni fajnie, ze zareklamowales kisi pozdro
    Cytuj Venzet napisał Pokaż post
    Ogólnie to przyjęte jest np. wśród prezesów i osób wysoko postawionych że zegarek na ich ręku powinien być równowartości jednej miesięcznej pensji, tak by odzwierciedlać jednocześnie status majątkowy danej osoby.
    Cytuj Zakon napisał Pokaż post
    1 mam mieszkanie bez kredytu, 2 zarabiam pewnie 5x Twojej wyplaty, 3 pracuje z topowymi firmami finansowymi z UK bezposrednio wspolpracujac z bank of london, zamknij pizde

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Białystok
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

@Master ;
    ale co ty pierdolisz gosciu jak ja rpg peacefull gracz bede dbac o community ale wpierw wyrwe chwasta

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Od razu pierwsze ofiary się pojawiają na otsie
    [France][7.4] - Voidcore - Low Rate igiełka-d1.jpg

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Białystok
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

nie pomagasz mi cziks...

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Polecam

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

mi się wydaję, czy na tym voidcore był kiedyś pacc za free, a tu widzę w sms shopie

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

można plywac bez pacca i jakies inne duperele wiec może ci się wydaje dlatego ze był za free

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

a jak z czarami, bo też nie ma nic napisane, a tak swoją drogą to Tobie się profesor do tygodnia znudzi i typeczek będzie miał satysfkację, że się spłakałeś, że roty słabo sypią xD

Reklama

Informacje o temacie

Użytkownicy przeglądający temat

Aktualnie 1 użytkowników przegląda ten temat. (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)