Reklama
Strona 5 z 7 PierwszaPierwsza ... 34567 OstatniaOstatnia
Pokazuje wyniki od 61 do 75 z 99

Temat: [Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [RPG/PVP] | HardCore PvP-E | RlMap | START 27 APRIL 18:00

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Gdańsk
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj rafael napisał Pokaż post
    Cytat został ukryty, ponieważ ignorujesz tego użytkownika. Pokaż cytat.
    We usually peak 600~ players, I am pretty sure nobody can remember everything, but you can happily remind me again here. You want to nominate me as the idiot of the year but you ask me a question and then tell me to leave before I reply to it? I don't even have to do anything and you are making a fool out of yourself.

7 days - register now!
    If you remember my name, my posts then you should know what about I talk, I won't post same everytime when u want it, waste some time and find it if you really care.

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj qSC napisał Pokaż post
    If you remember my name, my posts then you should know what about I talk, I won't post same everytime when u want it, waste some time and find it if you really care.
    All I remember from you is that you posted about unjusts not working properly in guild war and you was incorrect because I proved you wrong, otherwise I don't even know who you are except that you flame a lot.

WE GO LIVE IN MAJOWA - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!

3. Reklama

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Rafael, maybe one time you will create seriously highrate edition with 20 frags to RS and 30 to ban xD ?

Rate exp:
    1-25 lvl x50
    26-50 lvl x40
    51-75 lvl x30
    76-100 lvl x20
    101-125 lvl x10
    126-150 lvl x9
    151+ lvl x8

Magic: x10
    Skills: x25
    Loot: x5

Seriously war under pvp and for fun xD
    I think that such an edition could be live much longer than others.

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Nie
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj Plincz napisał Pokaż post
    Rafael, maybe one time you will create seriously highrate edition with 20 frags to RS and 30 to ban xD ?

Rate exp:
    1-25 lvl x50
    26-50 lvl x40
    51-75 lvl x30
    76-100 lvl x20
    101-125 lvl x10
    126-150 lvl x9
    151+ lvl x8

Zamiast 3 dni to 4?

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Śląsk
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cicho bo OTS igła na lata wcale nie pada po 3 dniach co ty gadasz wgle
    Przecież każda edycja to igła która wypala i ma peak 600 players
    Ta ostatnia na którą wbiło 200 osób i se padła po 3 dniach to jakaś podróbka była a nie
    Cytuj jaxi napisał Pokaż post
    Ciekawe czy opierdalanie galy jest fajne
    Bo lizanie cipa to nie ma dużo możliwości, a przy paruwie można nieźle rzeczy tworzyć

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Rate exp:
    1-25 lvl x50
    26-50 lvl x40
    51-75 lvl x30
    76-100 lvl x20
    101-125 lvl x10
    126-150 lvl x9
    151+ lvl x8

I think without frags would be a good idea if this was year 2006, but today is 2018 and it is impossible to have it. Why? Because people can't even play normally with 6 frags for RS and 12 for ban, imagine how they will play with almost no unjust system. We will see if we can bring something similar some day though :)

Cytuj Hotarti napisał Pokaż post
    Ta ostatnia na którą wbiło 200 osób i se padła po 3 dniach to jakaś podróbka była a nie
    You are damaging your credibility when you say we reached 200 players and it died in 3 days. First of all, last edition was somewhat unique and we reached 400~, usually we hit 600~ and that is not that off from it, we hit 600 more than we hit under so I think it is fair to use it to estimate our player live count.

WE GO LIVE IN EXACTLY 1 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK ON MAJOWKA DAY - REGISTER NOW!

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

I think without frags would be a good idea if this was year 2006, but today is 2018 and it is impossible to have it. Why? Because people can't even play normally with 6 frags for RS and 12 for ban, imagine how they will play with almost no unjust system. We will see if we can bring something similar some day though :)
    And what do you think about such an exp rate?

For me and many players, the final exp x3, x4 has boring as on every edition.
    With time, it becomes boring, so each edition ends so quickly in my opinion.
    I know it on my example, because when exp drops below x5 I do not want to gain further experience ;p

Cytuj Vailandur napisał Pokaż post
    xDD

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

And what do you think about such an exp rate?

For me and many players, the final exp x3, x4 has boring as on every edition.
    With time, it becomes boring, so each edition ends so quickly in my opinion.
    I know it on my example, because when exp drops below x5 I do not want to gain further experience ;p

xDD
    4x is not low and in my opinion I can even make it 3x without considering it low, but we can consider this and we have to see more people agreeing on this, for now we don't have many people asking for 5x end, more people are asking for lower rates.

WE GO LIVE IN 6 DAYS AND 6 HOURS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOOOOOOOOW!

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

4x is not low and in my opinion I can even make it 3x without considering it low, but we can consider this and we have to see more people agreeing on this, for now we don't have many people asking for 5x end, more people are asking for lower rates.
    People who want low rates of exp, usually leave the server after 2-3 days after the start, and discourage people who want to play longer.

I played on many editions of 8.0 where people preferred lower exp rates and each ended quickly.
    At the last edition of tibijka.net, was a high exp rate and the edition burned out better than all others.

One time could see how such an edition would be liked by the players xD

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

People who want low rates of exp, usually leave the server after 2-3 days after the start, and discourage people who want to play longer.

I played on many editions of 8.0 where people preferred lower exp rates and each ended quickly.
    At the last edition of tibijka.net, was a high exp rate and the edition burned out better than all others.

One time could see how such an edition would be liked by the players xD
    I've seen quite a few non-war related players who didn't have a problem exping on 4x, but I understand your point of view and we can think about it some day, this edition will most likely keep the same as I didn't receive that much feedback about changing the exp stage.

Worth mentioning is that we removed the possibility for vocations other than paladins to properly use any distance affiliated weapons. In short, no other vocation will be able to use spears, stars etc to break anyones SSA/might rings. Only exception is of course burst arrows. This is due to people that was using it even though it was not very efficient as burst but still did not give the right vibe in wars. We also made bursts cost 5k instead of 10k.

We are still under the discussion and open to hearing YOUR thoughts regarding SSA exhaustion. We also welcome everyone to share their opinions and suggestions that you may think will improve the server.

WE GO LIVE IN 5 DAYS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    Ostatnio zmieniony przez rafael : 22-04-2018, 12:28

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Could you say, will you eventually strengthen more hunting spots?
    Did you take into account the places that I proposed?
    If so, which ones?

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Could you say, will you eventually strengthen more hunting spots?
    Did you take into account the places that I proposed?
    If so, which ones?
    We strengthen Demona for an example, and we fixed a few that was reported, if you have others feel free to post them.

Few things to mention: every knight weapon is set to level 10, in other words, you will instantly be able to use all weapons so you are not restricted. Paladins level requirement of use of weapons and ammunition is lowered, for an example assassin stars are now reduced from level 80 to 60 for proper use. Massive tweak in the formulas to enhance their gameplay and making them more balanced in game play and wars.

Worth mentioning as well along with multiply updates, PvP-Enforced will be fully re-written and will yield muuuuuuuuuch more experience than you have received before, but in a balanced way, you will notice the changes significantly.

WE GO LIVE IN 4 DAYS AND 17 HOURS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW TO PLAY ON ONE OF THE MOST HARDCORE SERVERS!

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

New things worth mentioning as well: Blessing of the new commers which will make people under level 50 not drop any items, this in result made us also make protection level set to level 1, which means nobody is protected anymore and you can kill anyone at any level (extreme cases will be investigated).

In order not to make random pking something encouraged, we decided to make anyone who kills someone who is NOT skulled gain very low PvP-Enforced exp UNLESS he is in guild war against you. Otherwise anyone who is skulled will give you 100% PvP-Enforced experience, remember that we have yellow skull system, so anyone fighting will most likely be skulled, so this should not be an issue. We also introduced SSA exhaustion which will hopefully balance the wars out more.

Any new ideas? Keep the flowing, we are interested in your opinion. We go live in 3 DAYS! If you haven't registered, click here.

Reklama

Informacje o temacie

Użytkownicy przeglądający temat

Aktualnie 1 użytkowników przegląda ten temat. (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)