Reklama
Strona 4 z 7 PierwszaPierwsza ... 23456 ... OstatniaOstatnia
Pokazuje wyniki od 46 do 60 z 99

Temat: [Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [RPG/PVP] | HardCore PvP-E | RlMap | START 27 APRIL 18:00

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Gdańsk
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

polecam mocno, dziś grasz jutro serva nie ma

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Nie
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Ej on dopiero co robil odliczanie do poprzedniej edycji xD

3. Reklama
    Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

nom

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Kraków
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

needle
    Cytuj Lord Xivan napisał Pokaż post
    Cytat został ukryty, ponieważ ignorujesz tego użytkownika. Pokaż cytat.
    jak riot games zakrecony niekumaty sam nie wie

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj qSC napisał Pokaż post
    polecam mocno, dziś grasz jutro serva nie ma
    Interesting, last time you dodged my question and you still have the guts to come back and reply. Let's make this easier for both of us, since you say it will last today and die tomorrow which means it will last 1 day, let's make a deal of the following. If it lasts 1 day, nothing happens to you, if it lasts more than 1 day, I will delete every character that you play, fair deal? Since after all you are mostly talking about longevity :)

WE GO ALL IN IN 9 DAYS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Nie
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Czemu ten kabaret nie zostal jeszcze wykopany z tego forum?

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj Vailandur napisał Pokaż post
    Czemu ten kabaret nie zostal jeszcze wykopany z tego forum?
    Tell us a reason why we should? We follow the rules of torg.pl as far as we know, and if we don't, we are happy to hear what is the reason and we can hopefully solve it.

LOOKING FOR CRAZY WARS? LOOKING FOR A GREAT TIME WITH FRIENDS? OR SIMPLY LOOKING TO EXPLORE THE DANGERS OF THE WORLD OF ORIGINALTIBIA? IN 8 DAYS AND 21 HOURS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO - REGISTER NOW TO GET STARTED!

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Piła
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Na chuj on daje zawsze te ogromne napisy, który i tak nikt nie czyta?

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Śląsk
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Tu serio powinny być resety charow co tydzień
    Przynajmniej by spamu nie robił 3 tygodnie przed startem a potem się okazuje że serwer trwa 3 dni
    Chociaż... Może jakby zrobił 4 tygodnie przed startem to serwer by przetrwał 4 dni?
    Cytuj jaxi napisał Pokaż post
    Ciekawe czy opierdalanie galy jest fajne
    Bo lizanie cipa to nie ma dużo możliwości, a przy paruwie można nieźle rzeczy tworzyć

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj Dym napisał Pokaż post
    You know there's always a possibility to ignore it if you don't like it :)

Cytuj Hotarti napisał Pokaż post
    Tu serio powinny być resety charow co tydzień
    Przynajmniej by spamu nie robił 3 tygodnie przed startem a potem się okazuje że serwer trwa 3 dni
    Chociaż... Może jakby zrobił 4 tygodnie przed startem to serwer by przetrwał 4 dni?
    Next time if I have problems sleeping, I will read your and other trolls comments to fall asleep because you keep repeating the same nonsense over and over, and that is tiring, which is good if I want to sleep. Thank you for the sleep medication, I bet you made your friends and family sleep already and decided to make others in torg sleep as well.

BELIIIIIIIIIIEVE IT, BECAUSE WE WILL LAUNCH IN 8 DAYS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Santa Motyka
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj Dym napisał Pokaż post
    Bo jest jebniety.

Pozdrawiam,
    Cytuj Venzet napisał Pokaż post
    Ogólnie to przyjęte jest np. wśród prezesów i osób wysoko postawionych że zegarek na ich ręku powinien być równowartości jednej miesięcznej pensji, tak by odzwierciedlać jednocześnie status majątkowy danej osoby.
    Cytuj Zakon napisał Pokaż post
    1 mam mieszkanie bez kredytu, 2 zarabiam pewnie 5x Twojej wyplaty, 3 pracuje z topowymi firmami finansowymi z UK bezposrednio wspolpracujac z bank of london, zamknij pizde

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Gdańsk
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj rafael napisał Pokaż post
    Interesting, last time you dodged my question and you still have the guts to come back and reply. Let's make this easier for both of us, since you say it will last today and die tomorrow which means it will last 1 day, let's make a deal of the following. If it lasts 1 day, nothing happens to you, if it lasts more than 1 day, I will delete every character that you play, fair deal? Since after all you are mostly talking about longevity :)
    First of all after last edition I won't play here anymore
    Second is I not mean its one-day server just you close day after day server without any alert
    Third you are avoiding my question, not me
    And fourth you use translate to check our post so you should know no one from torg will play on this OT after your decisions,
    Enjoy.

Btw. you have my vote for idiot of the year on TORG! :)

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

First of all after last edition I won't play here anymore
    Second is I not mean its one-day server just you close day after day server without any alert
    Third you are avoiding my question, not me
    And fourth you use translate to check our post so you should know no one from torg will play on this OT after your decisions,
    Enjoy.

Btw. you have my vote for idiot of the year on TORG! :)
    Okay good, I will hold you accountable to that statement that you won't play here, because on every thread I made, you have posted negatively but still somehow I see you on every edition. I gave you a full description on why I closed it, so I am not sure how I dodged your question about it, you simply neglected my response because you don't believe me, which is fine, but then you can't say I never responded. I do use translate, what is the problem with that, though? I don't know Polish and this is the only way to communicate with, if I knew, I wouldn't have a problem speaking it. For me personally, I believe an idiot is a person who says he hate something and continues to do it, and quite frankly, that is what you have been doing, so I think it is fair to nominate you as well :) Wish you a good sunny day though, it is amazing weather today!

MAJOWKA + ORIGINALTIBIA + SUNNY WEATHER = LOVE? 7 DAYS 23 HOURS AND YOU WILL FIND OUT - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Gdańsk
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj rafael napisał Pokaż post
    Okay good, I will hold you accountable to that statement that you won't play here, because on every thread I made, you have posted negatively but still somehow I see you on every edition. I gave you a full description on why I closed it, so I am not sure how I dodged your question about it, you simply neglected my response because you don't believe me, which is fine, but then you can't say I never responded. I do use translate, what is the problem with that, though? I don't know Polish and this is the only way to communicate with, if I knew, I wouldn't have a problem speaking it. For me personally, I believe an idiot is a person who says he hate something and continues to do it, and quite frankly, that is what you have been doing, so I think it is fair to nominate you as well :) Wish you a good sunny day though, it is amazing weather today!
    Well well well xD

Do you remember reports ingame/here about bugs which u ignore and say "its not true"? So shut up and leave from this forum now.

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Well well well xD

Do you remember reports ingame/here about bugs which u ignore and say "its not true"? So shut up and leave from this forum now.
    We usually peak 600~ players, I am pretty sure nobody can remember everything, but you can happily remind me again here. You want to nominate me as the idiot of the year but you ask me a question and then tell me to leave before I reply to it? I don't even have to do anything and you are making a fool out of yourself.

7 days - register now!

Reklama

Informacje o temacie

Użytkownicy przeglądający temat

Aktualnie 1 użytkowników przegląda ten temat. (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)