Reklama
Strona 3 z 7 PierwszaPierwsza 12345 ... OstatniaOstatnia
Pokazuje wyniki od 31 do 45 z 99

Temat: [Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [RPG/PVP] | HardCore PvP-E | RlMap | START 27 APRIL 18:00

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj Plincz napisał Pokaż post
    Cytat został ukryty, ponieważ ignorujesz tego użytkownika. Pokaż cytat.
    Witam, chciałbym uzyskać od Ciebie rafael odpowiedzi na kilka pytań:
    1. Czy zmieniliście exp za potwory z POI tak jak apelowałem kilka razy?
    2. Czy dodaliście jakiekolwiek nowe spawny lub zbustowaliście jakieś standardowe miejsca do zdobywania doświadczenia?
    3. Dlaczego zostały usunięte czaty, typu game chat, help?

Jeśli chcecie aby serwer był na wyższym poziomie i utrzymywał dłużej graczy, powinniście:
    1. Zbustować więcej expowisk dla high leveli.
    2. Przywrócić do gry game chat oraz help.
    3. W końcu podnieść exp za te potwory z POI !
    4. Dodać więcej tasków dla high leveli (typu: Undead Dragon, Defiler, etc.).
    5. Jeśli bylibyście w stanie dodać na server INQ, wcale nie popsułoby to klimatu, a poprawiło rozgrywkę i jakość serwera.
    6. Dobrym rozwiązaniem byłaby zmiana wszystkich ładunków run dwukrotnie, a co za tym idzie zwiększenie ceny za 2x oraz pobór many za stworzenie 2x.

Tyle razy już pisałem o różnych zmianach, zawsze dostawałem obietnicę że rozpatrujecie moje propozycje, a chyba żadna nie została wdrożona na serwer xD
    Nie wiem dlaczego tak się dzieje, bo raczej te zmiany pomogą a nie zaszkodzą OriginalTibia.

Exp i system PvP na tej edycji zapowiada się ciekawie, myślę że pod wpływem graczy nie zmienicie waszej wizji i postawicie edycję właśnie z takim rate expem.

Mógłbym podać propozycje jakie expowiska zbustować i w jaki sposób, ale chyba nie warto tracić na to czas, jak znów nic nie zmienicie ;p
    Witam my friend,

1. Now it's 10x static exp from level 9 to 999, if you got another suggestion tell me.
    2. We will most likely not re-add channels and I will explain to you why. First days of trade channel look like this when staff is offline at nights "COME JOIN MY SERVER 99X EXP BEST 7.4" "DED OTS". This is not a good image for players and it makes them angry to see this, we have had so many positive reviews on the new trade channel that we are happy with it, it would only be stupid of us to re-back the old one.
    3. They was already changed last edition because of you, I guess you just didn't try them, but we took many of your suggestions to the game.
    4. We are thinking of new systems to make it more fun for players at end game (higher levels) custom spawns is something we do not think fits our server, though.
    5. Explain how, please.
    6. Do you mean 2x runes? I didn't quite get this one in the translation.

We do listen and we did do some of your suggestions but you simply didn't check it on latest edition. We are always happy to hear new suggestions but at same time, with this big player base we have, we have so many suggestions everyday and most of them would not be good for the server. Trust me, I appreciate and thank you for your time you put to improve OriginalTibia. Remember you said about knights also, if you tried latest edition you would say it is the best balance for knights, we had so many positive reviews on this also.

WE GO LIVE IN 2 WEEKS + 1 DAY - REGISTER NOW!
    Ostatnio zmieniony przez rafael : 12-04-2018, 06:34

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj rafael napisał Pokaż post
    1. Now it's 10x static exp from level 9 to 999, if you got another suggestion tell me.
    I found that static experience rate x10 is very good, and I hope that you will not change it under the influence of several players xD

2. We will most likely not re-add channels and I will explain to you why. First days of trade channel look like this when staff is offline at nights "COME JOIN MY SERVER 99X EXP BEST 7.4" "DED OTS". This is not a good image for players and it makes them angry to see this, we have had so many positive reviews on the new trade channel that we are happy with it, it would only be stupid of us to re-back the old one.
    I do not complain about the new Trade Chat, but in my opinion at least HELP Chat should be restored so that players can communicate with each other.

3. They was already changed last edition because of you, I guess you just didn't try them, but we took many of your suggestions to the game.
    If so, it's great + for You :)

4. We are thinking of new systems to make it more fun for players at end game (higher levels) custom spawns is something we do not think fits our server, though.
    You do not have to add non-standard hunting spots, all you have to do is correct the ones that currently appear on 8.0 or settle old places with monsters that did not normally appear there.

5. Explain how, please.
    It would be necessary to copy the map and files from newer versions of Tibia ;p

6. Do you mean 2x runes? I didn't quite get this one in the translation.
    Yes, I mean increase the price of runes and mana take for creating 2x, and thus increase their charge 2x, for example : bp SD -13k in shop (20 runes x2 charges), bp GFB - 7,2k in shop (20 runes x4 charges).

3. Reklama

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

zbanujcie go prosze

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Wrocław
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

a ja mam akurat ochote wbić i 3-4 dni sie pobić ; p

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Smacznego gówna kredka ;)

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

I found that static experience rate x10 is very good, and I hope that you will not change it under the influence of several players xD

I do not complain about the new Trade Chat, but in my opinion at least HELP Chat should be restored so that players can communicate with each other.

If so, it's great + for You :)

You do not have to add non-standard hunting spots, all you have to do is correct the ones that currently appear on 8.0 or settle old places with monsters that did not normally appear there.

It would be necessary to copy the map and files from newer versions of Tibia ;p

Yes, I mean increase the price of runes and mana take for creating 2x, and thus increase their charge 2x, for example : bp SD -13k in shop (20 runes x2 charges), bp GFB - 7,2k in shop (20 runes x4 charges).
    The thing is channels in general is the same, if they can't spam trade, they will spam help, if they can't spam help, they will spam game-chat, that is why we removed them all. You also have to realize that if someone gets banished for example botting, they will make chaos on the chats, we had incidents some edition ago where we banished some people, and because they couldn't spam channels, they went so far that they tried to go to every city and spam "ded ots, gm corrupt", now spamming depots is fine because it doesn't reach out to example 600 players, but with channels, you reach EVERY single player, it is almost as efficient as a gamemaster broadcasting and that in my opinion is very bad for the server, gives trolls too much control and that is essentially what we want to restrict, not neccessarily restricting people's opinions nor friendly chats, it is unfortunate that we have to do this but this is the reality of today.

You can happily tell me what spots to address and we can look into them.

Haha, I don't mean how to add content to the server, I meant how does it balance the server by adding that quest in your opinion? Maybe I got the translation wrong on that one as well.

I can't give you a definate answer on wether or not we will change runes, but doubling charges + price can be good, but it will have go under discussion first between the staff and if some players would like to jump in on this and support/or not support it, feel free to do so.

Cytuj Kredka napisał Pokaż post
    a ja mam akurat ochote wbić i 3-4 dni sie pobić ; p
    You are welcome 3 days, 3 months or 3 years, we will try to make this edition a long term server if the players themselves want that :)

15 days left - register your account now to participate in one of the most intense servers you have seen!

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Why You changed static exp rate for variable?! Create one time static exp 10x will good ! ;p
    If will be a changeable exp, let it be how was it in older editions: x5 last stage. People are bored to play at each edition at similar rates.

Experience places who should be boosted:
    1. Ankrahmun:
    -Penisula, Mountain and Fire tomb: -5 and -6 floor with Vampires/Necromancers/Mummys/Crypt shamblers how now Oasis, Stone and Trapit, and depest floors -7 and -8 with Ancient Scarabs/Giant Spiders/Liches/Banshees/Necromancers and Vampires.

2.Edron:
    -Demon spawn;
    -Dragon spawn.

3. Port Hope:
    -Hydra Spawn;
    -Banuta.

5.Liberty Bay:
    -Cult cave;
    -Quara Spawn.

6.Goroma:
    -GS Island;
    -Lich Hell;
    -Hydra Island;
    -Cults spawn;
    -Demon spawn.

7. Svargrond:
    -deepest floors on Formorgar mines.

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Why You changed static exp rate for variable?! Create one time static exp 10x will good ! ;p
    If will be a changeable exp, let it be how was it in older editions: x5 last stage. People are bored to play at each edition at similar rates.

Experience places who should be boosted:
    1. Ankrahmun:
    -Penisula, Mountain and Fire tomb: -5 and -6 floor with Vampires/Necromancers/Mummys/Crypt shamblers how now Oasis, Stone and Trapit, and depest floors -7 and -8 with Ancient Scarabs/Giant Spiders/Liches/Banshees/Necromancers and Vampires.

2.Edron:
    -Demon spawn;
    -Dragon spawn.

3. Port Hope:
    -Hydra Spawn;
    -Banuta.

5.Liberty Bay:
    -Cult cave;
    -Quara Spawn.

6.Goroma:
    -GS Island;
    -Lich Hell;
    -Hydra Island;
    -Cults spawn;
    -Demon spawn.

7. Svargrond:
    -deepest floors on Formorgar mines.
    From all the suggestions and feedback we gathered, no one is bored of it. But we will see what we can do about it to bring more RPG feeling. Thank you for the list.

WE GO LIVE IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Variable exp is not a bad solution, but when it drops below x5, the game becomes boring and causes that you do not want to continue to gain experience.

What do you think about that rates? :

From Level 1 to Level 35-35x
    From Level 36 to Level 50-25x
    From Level 51 to Level 70-15x
    From Level 71 to Level 85-12x
    From Level 86 to Level 95-10x
    From Level 96 to Level 110-9x
    From Level 111 to Level 120-8x
    From Level 121 to Level 130-7x
    From Level 131 to Level 140-6x
    From Level 141 to Level 999-5x
    Ostatnio zmieniony przez Plincz : 14-04-2018, 12:20

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Variable exp is not a bad solution, but when it drops below x5, the game becomes boring and causes that you do not want to continue to gain experience.

What do you think about that rates? :

From Level 1 to Level 35-35x
    From Level 36 to Level 50-25x
    From Level 51 to Level 70-15x
    From Level 71 to Level 85-12x
    From Level 86 to Level 95-10x
    From Level 96 to Level 110-9x
    From Level 111 to Level 120-8x
    From Level 121 to Level 130-7x
    From Level 131 to Level 140-6x
    From Level 141 to Level 999-5x
    I don't agree with you though, 4x is not a bad solution a bad solution is more 2x end stage in my opinion. What do you think about 5x static instead of 10x static? I think that could be a great idea for war players + casual players

SERVER STARTS IN 12 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REGISTER NOW

Ostatnio zmieniony przez rafael : 15-04-2018, 15:04

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

I don't agree with you though, 4x is not a bad solution a bad solution is more 2x end stage in my opinion. What do you think about 5x static instead of 10x static? I think that could be a great idea for war players + casual players
    If the exp rate should be exp static it should fit in within x7-10, because if from the beginning of the game was x5 many people playing only for pvp would leave the server immediately after the start, due to the fact that too long they had to gain level .

If you think that static x10 is too big, it can do x8, or exp stage:
    1-8 lvl x20
    8-100 lvl x10
    101+ x5

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

If the exp rate should be exp static it should fit in within x7-10, because if from the beginning of the game was x5 many people playing only for pvp would leave the server immediately after the start, due to the fact that too long they had to gain level .

If you think that static x10 is too big, it can do x8, or exp stage:
    1-8 lvl x20
    8-100 lvl x10
    101+ x5
    They'll only leave if it is unbalanced, having 5x or even 3x static exp is not unbalanced, it is how you balance the other things as well with it. We are still under discussion about it through PMS, Facebook etc and if more want to say their opinion, feel free to post here.

WE GO LIVE IN 11 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? REGISTER NOW AND SEE THE REALITY

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

super ots na pewno wbije z ekipa 100 osob jakies

Reklama

Informacje o temacie

Użytkownicy przeglądający temat

Aktualnie 1 użytkowników przegląda ten temat. (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)