Reklama
Strona 2 z 7 PierwszaPierwsza 1234 ... OstatniaOstatnia
Pokazuje wyniki od 16 do 30 z 103

Temat: [Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | PvP-E | START 30 MARCH 18:00

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj qSC napisał Pokaż post
    Cytat został ukryty, ponieważ ignorujesz tego użytkownika. Pokaż cytat.
    @rafael ; hey man, please this time before start fix war system and frags
    What was wrong with it last edition? As far as I know it worked perfectly, if not, please refer to the problem in details :)

Cytuj Poncjusz_Piłat napisał Pokaż post
    @rafael ;
    my friend, can you tell me what do you think about siwek dancer?
    Well you will have to show me what Siwek Dancer is to answer that.

Cytuj Koczek napisał Pokaż post
    what about great youtuber jajkarz aka kastiTV hes bought or not?
    Never worked with him nor do we have any thoughts about recruiting him.

Cytuj Genway napisał Pokaż post
    fajny ots do pobicia sie na pare dni, ale szkoda ze jest wiele bledow ktore nie zostaly tkniete od pierwszej edycji ktora byla ponad 11 miesiecy
    You can PM me the list you think is not fixed and we can take a look at it, we have a priority list and we work accordingly, we put time on more important tasks before jumping into less important. Currently this edition we have new systems (automatic systems) to detect AUTO-SSA scripts and other battle scripts which will be tested on live servers then rolled out as well to deliver auto banishments when caught.

GO AND REGISTER NOW TO ONE OF THE SICKEST PVP SERVERS YOU HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED (CLICK)

Boruciarz

Domyślny

Cytuj rafael napisał Pokaż post
    Well you will have to show me what Siwek Dancer is to answer that.

3. Reklama
    Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Gdańsk
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

What was wrong with it last edition? As far as I know it worked perfectly, if not, please refer to the problem in details :)
    You sent post about war system is fixed and after it first frag on battle and I have redskull again xD

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

You can PM me the list you think is not fixed and we can take a look at it, we have a priority list and we work accordingly, we put time on more important tasks before jumping into less important. Currently this edition we have new systems (automatic systems) to detect AUTO-SSA scripts and other battle scripts which will be tested on live servers then rolled out as well to deliver auto banishments when caught.
    The main problem is that your client isn't somehow modificated and you also can connect to the server through the ip changer and a normal 8.0 client xD Even during the first night you are able to watch bot knights on the most known places like tortoises/rotworms/dwarfs/pirates/etc and it's not a secret that a lot of "war" people use all kind of bots like dashes/anty paralyze and more WHICH completely ruins the whole purpose of playing on 8.0. Obviously you cannot block all botters, but for sure you can reduce some amount of them.

Second thing - bugs. First of all it's still possible to feel that some monsters like hydras dont really have exhaust and they just spam all kind of their attack types. Another bug I remember really good is that Liches are glitched as fuck xD Even they don't see you on the screen yet they already spawned 2-3 bonebeasts and they keep creating them whenever they notice you. Just make 100ms and try to keep on lich hell xd

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

You sent post about war system is fixed and after it first frag on battle and I have redskull again xD
    Never heard of this issue until now, nobody complained about it during wars and the wars had over 1k stats on it, do you mind sending me a PM with your name and what target was killed and I will investigate it. Remember during wars there was still a big junk of players that did NOT join guilds and thus why you can get unjust, but if this was not your case, feel free to PM me more detailed information.

The main problem is that your client isn't somehow modificated and you also can connect to the server through the ip changer and a normal 8.0 client xD Even during the first night you are able to watch bot knights on the most known places like tortoises/rotworms/dwarfs/pirates/etc and it's not a secret that a lot of "war" people use all kind of bots like dashes/anty paralyze and more WHICH completely ruins the whole purpose of playing on 8.0. Obviously you cannot block all botters, but for sure you can reduce some amount of them.

Second thing - bugs. First of all it's still possible to feel that some monsters like hydras dont really have exhaust and they just spam all kind of their attack types. Another bug I remember really good is that Liches are glitched as fuck xD Even they don't see you on the screen yet they already spawned 2-3 bonebeasts and they keep creating them whenever they notice you. Just make 100ms and try to keep on lich hell xd
    Mate, it clearly says on download page (click) this: You can login using normal Tibia 8.0 and ipchanger OR download this client to login without ipchanger How can you miss such a text and expect that people cannot connect with normal 8.0 client and ipchanger when we SPECIFICALLY say that we welcome that? And there is no doubt people will bot on every server, we banished almost every report we had on them but it is not as dramatic as people try to paint it.

That is simply not true, a hydra or any monster in this case can make a full combo, you can read wiki and check up videos where dragon lords can make a level 90 mage die in an instant combo ("spamming" all spells in your case). We can investigate the Lich thing and why they react to people being too far from them, but it's the first time I ever read this report, though.

REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT AND CHARACTER NOW (CLICK)

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

wow you wonder why is your server full of botters when you welcome people with normal client + ip changer

dont you really see the problem with that?

blocking a possibility to login with client + ip changer is the first step to reduce amount of bots but xD

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

wow you wonder why is your server full of botters when you welcome people with normal client + ip changer

dont you really see the problem with that?

blocking a possibility to login with client + ip changer is the first step to reduce amount of bots but xD
    Blocking client + ipchanger is one way to reduce bots, that is true but it is also one way to reduce amount of people who wants to try the server and don't want to download external programs to their computer, so I have to battle between these two. And since it's 8.0 and it is highrate, the amount of botters is not like it would be on 7.X where you have runefarms etc etc, bots exist here like any other server but it is NOT an issue that is escalating to the degree you're trying to portrait especially with systems and regular checks, they cannot do much progress before getting caught. If you played OriginalTibia you should know that we deleted even war leaders of big teams who used bots, everyone plays under the same rules.

If you guys have any suggestions or ideas for the server, keep them coming, we want to hear your opinion!

SERVER START VERY SOON - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT AND CHARACTER NOW

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Bzyczy bzyg znad Bzury
    zbzikowane bzdury,
    bzyczy bzdury, bzdurstwa bzdurzy
    i nad Bzurą w bzach bajdurzy,
    bzyczy bzdury, bzdurnie bzyka,
    bo zbzikował i ma bzika!
    DZIABNIJ SIĘ ARIS

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Why exp for POI monsters has not been changed on the previous edition? Many people supported the change but it was not introduced.
    Why have not been improved more hunting areas? Only Tombs, Demona, POI Dragon Lords, Hydras and Okolnir were profitable in gaining experience.
    If you want the server not only for pvp players, and do not get bored so quickly, it would be good to improve more hunting places and increase the experience received for monsters from POI to version 8.1+ stage.

In my solution would also be more interesting as if the server had a higher exp rate and more the number of unjust killings, in order to could quickly gain experience and fight.

Proposed rate:
    Exp:
    *1-20 lvl x50
    *21-40 lvl x30
    *41-60 lvl x20
    *61-80 lvl x15
    *81-100 lvl x10
    *101-120 lvl x7
    *121+ lvl x5

Magic: x10
    Skills: x25
    Loot: x5
    Unjust kills for RS: 10
    Unjust kills for Ban: 20
    Protection lvl: 50

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj Plincz napisał Pokaż post
    Why exp for POI monsters has not been changed on the previous edition? Many people supported the change but it was not introduced.
    Why have not been improved more hunting areas? Only Tombs, Demona, POI Dragon Lords, Hydras and Okolnir were profitable in gaining experience.
    If you want the server not only for pvp players, and do not get bored so quickly, it would be good to improve more hunting places and increase the experience received for monsters from POI to version 8.1+ stage.

In my solution would also be more interesting as if the server had a higher exp rate and more the number of unjust killings, in order to could quickly gain experience and fight.

Proposed rate:
    Exp:
    *1-20 lvl x50
    *21-40 lvl x30
    *41-60 lvl x20
    *61-80 lvl x15
    *81-100 lvl x10
    *101-120 lvl x7
    *121+ lvl x5

Magic: x10
    Skills: x25
    Loot: x5
    Unjust kills for RS: 10
    Unjust kills for Ban: 20
    Protection lvl: 50
    PoI monsters will be ready at launch, as you stated we have the 8.0 version of the exp but to make it more exciting we will modify them to give more exp as later clients. And I don't understand how your unjust system will make it more interesting for normal players, with this unjust system you are encouraging the teams which have over 60+ active members to go and clean the whole server and normal teams or players will stand no chance. Exp stage has been modified to higher now, you can check it out here (click)

HAVE YOU REGISTERED YET? IF NOT, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Gdańsk
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Hey man stop say shit and don't lie, I talk with u about this frag problem like 2-3 times and you just ignore this problem, u don't remove redskull or anything, ofcourse I make this frag on warmode.
    Always people want to talk with u about changes but all time is same problem with u so don't clean yourself please :)

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

That is simply not true, a hydra or any monster in this case can make a full combo, you can read wiki and check up videos where dragon lords can make a level 90 mage die in an instant combo ("spamming" all spells in your case). We can investigate the Lich thing and why they react to people being too far from them, but it's the first time I ever read this report, though.
    I guess you dont understand what i'd like to explain, the thing is that most of polish team think exactly in the same way I do (i'm pretty sure some swes too)

It's not possible that monster like hydra/frost spam all different types of attack as they do on your ot. Obviously, monster CAN one shoot someone on "GFB + Wave" combo, but the problem appears when monster spams gfb/waves every "round".
    If you still dont know or dont believe to me, I can easily confirm that by recording monsters behavior on your server..

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Hey man stop say shit and don't lie, I talk with u about this frag problem like 2-3 times and you just ignore this problem, u don't remove redskull or anything, ofcourse I make this frag on warmode.
    Always people want to talk with u about changes but all time is same problem with u so don't clean yourself please :)
    I have no idea what you are talking about to be honest. There's no need to sink down to a kindergarten level in discussion, simply tell me your name and I will investigate this, as I said, I have never received any report regarding this matter and if you are so convinced that you are correct, why do you lash out with insults instead of simply giving me your character name?

I guess you dont understand what i'd like to explain, the thing is that most of polish team think exactly in the same way I do (i'm pretty sure some swes too)

It's not possible that monster like hydra/frost spam all different types of attack as they do on your ot. Obviously, monster CAN one shoot someone on "GFB + Wave" combo, but the problem appears when monster spams gfb/waves every "round".
    If you still dont know or dont believe to me, I can easily confirm that by recording monsters behavior on your server..
    I am open to looking into this issue but I've never really had "massive" reports about this issue, I've had a few but not many that can assure me it is an issue. If you can record it, that would be essential, we can try pushing some tests as well to see what you mean, now I understand you more clearly and you mean that in every round of their exhaust, they have a high chance of doing all the spells at once (every round of exhaust). Thank you for clarifying :)

WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS ABOUT THE SERVER - KEEP THEM FLOWING!

ORIGINALTIBIA 8.0 - THE SICKEST PVP SERVER YOU HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IS SLOWLY BUT SURELY TAKING ITS STEPS BACK TO THE TIBIAN COMMUNITY - ARE YOU READY TO BE ONE OF THE STRONGEST FIGHTERS? REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT AND CHARACTER NOW!

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

And I don't understand how your unjust system will make it more interesting for normal players, with this unjust system you are encouraging the teams which have over 60+ active members to go and clean the whole server and normal teams or players will stand no chance. Exp stage has been modified to higher now, you can check it out here (click)
    Maybe 10 frags is too much, but too few frags will make players in 1 vs 1 fights not be able to fight with each other without fear before RS.

In my opinion now rate exp is good, but last stage x5 will be better, how was in older editions, which lasted much longer than the last one.

And what do You think about boosting more experience places, how example:
    *Goroma Cults;
    *Goroma Giant Spider Island;
    *Goroma Lich Hell and Necromancers;
    *Liberty Bay Cults;
    *Edron Dragons;
    *Edron Demons;
    *Edron Behemoths;
    *Port Hope Hydras;
    *POH Giant Spiders;
    *Other tombs with Liches, Banschees, Ancient Scarabs and Giant Spiders on the deepest floors.

Bugs on serwer how i was see on last edition:
    -Port Hope no cave rats spawn in under city cave;
    -Liberty bay no have spiders and bugs on sugarcane field;
    -Hydras, Vampiers and Mummys have too strong paralyze (too often use);
    -Bat has 10 hp, should be have 30;
    -Stones for skilling fall to the ground.
    Ostatnio zmieniony przez Plincz : 14-03-2018, 22:00

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

ale ten warmode ktory jest na originalu to nie jest taki war mode jak na 8.6 ze ci fragow nie zalicza, ten tylko pokazuje wynik na stronie, nic wiecej, o to wlasnie chodzi bo na 8.0 nie bylo wma

Reklama

Informacje o temacie

Użytkownicy przeglądający temat

Aktualnie 1 użytkowników przegląda ten temat. (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)