Reklama
Strona 3 z 7 PierwszaPierwsza 12345 ... OstatniaOstatnia
Pokazuje wyniki od 31 do 45 z 103

Temat: [Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | PvP-E | START 30 MARCH 18:00

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Gdańsk
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj anr napisał Pokaż post
    Cytat został ukryty, ponieważ ignorujesz tego użytkownika. Pokaż cytat.
    ale ten warmode ktory jest na originalu to nie jest taki war mode jak na 8.6 ze ci fragow nie zalicza, ten tylko pokazuje wynik na stronie, nic wiecej, o to wlasnie chodzi bo na 8.0 nie bylo wma
    Zdaje sobie z tego sprawę ale tutaj tak to właśnie miało działać a ten gość idzie w zaparte że nie pamięta no kurwa trzymajcie mnie xD

@rafael ; its no sensem to continue this shittalk with u if u can't agree and Say something like "Yes its my bad blablabla" but you still continue this lie. Name of this charakter is Qsc if you really want to know it.
    Ostatnio zmieniony przez qSC : 15-03-2018, 06:34

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Santa Motyka
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Epickie jak rasa tibijska nie ma do siebie szacunku czekam az god rafael nasra wam jeszcze do mordy xD
    Cytuj Venzet napisał Pokaż post
    Ogólnie to przyjęte jest np. wśród prezesów i osób wysoko postawionych że zegarek na ich ręku powinien być równowartości jednej miesięcznej pensji, tak by odzwierciedlać jednocześnie status majątkowy danej osoby.
    Cytuj Zakon napisał Pokaż post
    1 mam mieszkanie bez kredytu, 2 zarabiam pewnie 5x Twojej wyplaty, 3 pracuje z topowymi firmami finansowymi z UK bezposrednio wspolpracujac z bank of london, zamknij pizde

3. Reklama

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

No jak gracze mu opłaciki dedyka bo sie spłakał to czego innnego oczekiwać tylko sranie do ryja a tamci to biorą jako belgijską czekolade mleczną ;)

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj Plincz napisał Pokaż post
    Maybe 10 frags is too much, but too few frags will make players in 1 vs 1 fights not be able to fight with each other without fear before RS.

In my opinion now rate exp is good, but last stage x5 will be better, how was in older editions, which lasted much longer than the last one.

And what do You think about boosting more experience places, how example:
    *Goroma Cults;
    *Goroma Giant Spider Island;
    *Goroma Lich Hell and Necromancers;
    *Liberty Bay Cults;
    *Edron Dragons;
    *Edron Demons;
    *Edron Behemoths;
    *Port Hope Hydras;
    *POH Giant Spiders;
    *Other tombs with Liches, Banschees, Ancient Scarabs and Giant Spiders on the deepest floors.

Bugs on serwer how i was see on last edition:
    -Port Hope no cave rats spawn in under city cave;
    -Liberty bay no have spiders and bugs on sugarcane field;
    -Hydras, Vampiers and Mummys have too strong paralyze (too often use);
    -Bat has 10 hp, should be have 30;
    -Stones for skilling fall to the ground.
    Thank you for the list, we will look into everything. Specifically about the small stones, we can probably make it to make it more convenient for paladins to skill. If you have any other ideas or suggestions keep them coming, we are open to debating and discussion how to change the gameplay. 5x end stage can be good but we feel 4x is more balanced, if you disagree let us know your opinion.

Cytuj anr napisał Pokaż post
    ale ten warmode ktory jest na originalu to nie jest taki war mode jak na 8.6 ze ci fragow nie zalicza, ten tylko pokazuje wynik na stronie, nic wiecej, o to wlasnie chodzi bo na 8.0 nie bylo wma
    You are partially correct, before 5th of March all frags even during war mode was as you said, simply statistics, they still gave unjust and this was due to our high frag system, when we restricted the frag system, we implemented the no-unjust in war mode.

Cytuj qSC napisał Pokaż post
    Zdaje sobie z tego sprawę ale tutaj tak to właśnie miało działać a ten gość idzie w zaparte że nie pamięta no kurwa trzymajcie mnie xD

@rafael ; its no sensem to continue this shittalk with u if u can't agree and Say something like "Yes its my bad blablabla" but you still continue this lie. Name of this charakter is Qsc if you really want to know it.
    You are simply full of nonsense, I took my time to investigate your matter and it was clearly a waste of my time.

Quote from the news: 4. March 2018 - The long awaiting is here and exact date of that news is (Sun Mar 04 2018 13:38:50) (SS at: Mar 05 08.00)
    [..] Tomorrow after SS war mode will be installed and everyone who is a member of the guilds in the war will receive no unjusts when killing eachother. We will also modify the frag system further at server save tomorrow, keep an eye on the FAQ. Also Yellow Skull System will remain active. [..]

That means, 5th of March you should gain NO UNJUST in wars. If you get any unjust in wars at 5th of March then we are wrong.

Here is your last frag list for character QSC.

Mar 07 2018, 19:28:29 CET killed Zamknijmorde at level 115. Justified
    Mar 07 2018, 19:20:51 CET killed Murder She Wrote at level 103. Justified
    Mar 06 2018, 19:52:51 CET killed Xanzelo at level 77. Justified
    Mar 06 2018, 19:00:01 CET killed Kacezet at level 137. Justified
    Mar 06 2018, 18:54:39 CET killed Frx Desant at level 104. Justified
    Mar 04 2018, 20:58:42 CET killed Pxk at level 108. Justified
    Mar 04 2018, 18:57:40 CET killed Cengiz Under at level 89. Justified
    Mar 04 2018, 15:10:22 CET killed Cengiz Under at level 90. Justified
    Mar 04 2018, 15:09:17 CET killed Sk Ternnret at level 102. Justified
    Mar 04 2018, 14:31:47 CET killed Murder She Wrote at level 97. Justified
    Mar 04 2018, 14:27:34 CET killed Msed at level 101. Justified
    Mar 04 2018, 14:19:58 CET killed No Hand Melfo at level 88. Justified
    Mar 04 2018, 14:03:08 CET killed Danny at level 89. Justified
    Mar 04 2018, 14:01:14 CET killed Skurwysyn Pierdolony at level 97. Unjustified
    Do you see? You are complaining about getting unjust on player "Skurwysyn Pierdolony" March 4th because you simply don't invest 2 minutes of your time to read FULL news and understand that the change will happen AFTER SS which means 5th of March and not 4th. And you have the audacity to act aggressive while you are the fool in this argument.

SERVER IS SPRINTING CLOSER TO START - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT AND CHARACTER NOW AND FEEL THE PVP ATMOSPHERE YOU ONLY SEE ON ORIGINALTIBIA!

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj rafael napisał Pokaż post
    Thank you for the list, we will look into everything. Specifically about the small stones, we can probably make it to make it more convenient for paladins to skill. If you have any other ideas or suggestions keep them coming, we are open to debating and discussion how to change the gameplay. 5x end stage can be good but we feel 4x is more balanced, if you disagree let us know your opinion.
    In older editions, it was slightly larger exp, which perfectly balanced the pvp. I do not know why you want to lower exp, by which you have to change the rules of pvp, because players after death lose too much experience and they do not want make up the level.

In my opinion 6 frags to RS and last stage exp x5 was great and was let you have fun.

I suggest also to change charge runes from x1 to x2 (for example: SD x2 charge, GFB 4x, HMM x10) both buying from NPC's and made by hand. And consequently raise their price x2 (Bb of SD - 13k, Bp of GFB - 7,2k) and mana waste to the normal formula from Tibia 8.0 (conjured SD - 880 mana, GFB - 480 mana etc.).
    It will make the game more enjoyable and littering with backpacks will be smaller.

In previous releases, players had many proposals, but nothing has not been entered. I hope that this time you change it, and writing a proposal and a debate over serwer will not be pointless.

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

In older editions, it was slightly larger exp, which perfectly balanced the pvp. I do not know why you want to lower exp, by which you have to change the rules of pvp, because players after death lose too much experience and they do not want make up the level.

In my opinion 6 frags to RS and last stage exp x5 was great and was let you have fun.

I suggest also to change charge runes from x1 to x2 (for example: SD x2 charge, GFB 4x, HMM x10) both buying from NPC's and made by hand. And consequently raise their price x2 (Bb of SD - 13k, Bp of GFB - 7,2k) and mana waste to the normal formula from Tibia 8.0 (conjured SD - 880 mana, GFB - 480 mana etc.).
    It will make the game more enjoyable and littering with backpacks will be smaller.

In previous releases, players had many proposals, but nothing has not been entered. I hope that this time you change it, and writing a proposal and a debate over serwer will not be pointless.
    Thank you for your suggestions. You have to realize that we have a quite large player base and with that we have new suggestions rolling in pretty much every day, through pms, mails and forums. And it only gets more excessive the closer to the launch we get. If you understand that part, you will also know that it is impossible for us to implement every single thing a player asks for, we are open to discussions and debates, but at the same time, it has to convince us that these changes are better for the server. It is easy for a player to make a list of 50x things they want us to do, but if you don't give us details on how you think regarding these changes, it is not likely we will be convinced unless we see a vision for the changes ourselves. But at the same time I want to point out that we have probably made more discussion threads than most servers out there where we listen to our players suggestions closely and lately we have patched very much from the players suggestions, we simply haven't made a big patch log about it.

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS LEFT, ARE YOU READY FOR THE SICKEST BATTLEGROUND OF 2018? REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Thank you for your suggestions. You have to realize that we have a quite large player base and with that we have new suggestions rolling in pretty much every day, through pms, mails and forums. And it only gets more excessive the closer to the launch we get. If you understand that part, you will also know that it is impossible for us to implement every single thing a player asks for, we are open to discussions and debates, but at the same time, it has to convince us that these changes are better for the server. It is easy for a player to make a list of 50x things they want us to do, but if you don't give us details on how you think regarding these changes, it is not likely we will be convinced unless we see a vision for the changes ourselves. But at the same time I want to point out that we have probably made more discussion threads than most servers out there where we listen to our players suggestions closely and lately we have patched very much from the players suggestions, we simply haven't made a big patch log about it.
    I gave the "for" arguments. If nothing of what I suggest is put on the server, I would like to hear why ;p
    What do You or the players may not like about these proposals?
    Because the proposals that I create is not made only for me, but I try to create suggestions that they should please 90% of the server population :)

If you have any doubts before making any change, it's best to do a survey on the OriginalTibia home page so that players decide if they want to change or not.

The server needs an update to become top 1 under 8.0!

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

I gave the "for" arguments. If nothing of what I suggest is put on the server, I would like to hear why ;p
    What do You or the players may not like about these proposals?
    Because the proposals that I create is not made only for me, but I try to create suggestions that they should please 90% of the server population :)

If you have any doubts before making any change, it's best to do a survey on the OriginalTibia home page so that players decide if they want to change or not.

The server needs an update to become top 1 under 8.0!
    People may like some of your changes but you have to realize when pleasing an audience of over 600 concurrent players and over one or two thousand players in total it's some calls you will have to make that you understand the impact it has on all of them, you will never see most of them comment, they simply trust the administration to make the calls for them. Some of your changes will be applied in the game but some won't unless we have stronger inputs on why we should change them. For instance, if we talk frag system. With our yellow skull system, you should have no problems fighting other squads and not caring about getting unjusts, how ever, it is simply to avoid massacre of teams of 10 vs 1. And last edition, I was surprised to see so many "coward" gangs that would go 10 vs 1 and think this is PvP, this is massacre and this is not something we support, therefore we added this restriction. And for the record, not to act arrogant nor do sound like it, we are the 1 top 8.0 server. If you think Tibijka/Eloth or what ever his servers names are is on top, you are wrong. He is spoofing players and his last server was detected under the name "Xavato.eu" which you can add to otservlist.org and see that it will say "spoof". I am competing against a cheater and I still beat him several times, imagine if he didn't cheat, then he would no longer be recognized anywhere.

Thank you though for this discussion, you are free to counter my arguments and tell me if you think I am wrong or right, I enjoy discussing with you my friend!

A video from war on OriginalTibia - don't forget to register your account here!
    Ostatnio zmieniony przez rafael : 17-03-2018, 17:02

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

DZIABNIJ SIĘ ARIS

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

@rafael ;
    What do you think about start 28th?

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj Genway napisał Pokaż post
    @rafael ;
    What do you think about start 28th?
    Opening on a Wednesday is in my opinion not a good move, but if more people engage in this and wish for it to open at 28th, we will consider it. Otherwise 30/03 is the official date.

WE GO LIVE IN 12 DAYS 2 HOURS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT AND PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE ULTIMATE PVP FIGHTS OF 2018

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

We have received multiply suggestions in private messages, we urge people to open up so others can join the discussion. Latest thing people are discussing, should we raise exori/exori gran damage slightly to make them more appealing? Give us your thoughts

10 days left until we go off, prepare your war gear and register your account now

Data rejestracji
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

We have received multiply suggestions in private messages, we urge people to open up so others can join the discussion. Latest thing people are discussing, should we raise exori/exori gran damage slightly to make them more appealing? Give us your thoughts
    I had 100+ level EK in the older edition server, top 2 skills(~78) on server and Justice Seeker and my average DMG with Exori Gran was ~ 300 (200-400) , I agree.

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Kraków
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

wasnt knight already op on 8.0?xd
    Cytuj Lord Xivan napisał Pokaż post
    jak riot games zakrecony niekumaty sam nie wie

Data rejestracji
    Położenie
    Gdańsk
    Siła reputacji

Domyślny

Cytuj Taca napisał Pokaż post
    wasnt knight already op on 8.0?xd
    on this serv exori is much stronger than e gran so xD

Reklama

Informacje o temacie

Użytkownicy przeglądający temat

Aktualnie 1 użytkowników przegląda ten temat. (0 użytkowników i 1 gości)